Our current base layout is depicted above. The base has two "zones". If you head south from the Entry, you're in the bunker. If you head north from the Entry, you're on campus.
Canonically, the bunker is a underground facility underneath the Athletic Center that was revealed during the second Rikti Invasion. You can read more about it in the thread Ask Mimi: Issue 10 and the Second Rikti Invasion. The bunker part of the base is not meant to literally be the bunker; rather, it is representative in a wonky sense. By and large, most of the "utility" rooms in our base are in the bunker. Some notes on specific rooms:
- MEG — This room is named after our resident supercomputer, MEG. She introduced herself in I think therefore I am. This room has a Pillar of Ice and Flame for convenient access to Flashback missions.
- Porters 1, 2, and 3 — Our porter rooms contain teleporters to every hero-side zone that can be teleported to. They are roughly (but not stringently) arranged from low-level zones to high-level zones.
- Trauma — This is our medbay. If you die and resurrect to the base, you'll end up here.
- Danger Room — Still under construction. Eventually, this will be an RP-focused room where you can practice your powers in a safe setting.
- Storage 1 — A general purpose storage room. It contains a variety of enhancement tables filled with invention origin enhancements that you may freely take as needed; you are welcome to contribute crafted enhancements as well. It also contains a salvage rack that contains several sets of Halloween salvage that you may take from if you need to unlock the Halloween costume slot.
- Storage 2 — Another storage room. It contains an inspiration storage unit that you may take from and contribute to freely.
- Storage 3 — Our final storage room. It contains an inspiration storage unit that is primarily designated for "special" inspirations (presents, Ambrosia, etc.). There are also several salvage storage racks in this room that are locked so that only Upperclassmen and higher can access them; this is primarily because they are over-stuffed with salvage that can not be put back in once it has been removed.
- Power — This has our power unit in it, and is entirely OOC. It isn't even RP themed. Please... try to ignore this room.
- Fire Pit — This is the central room to the campus side of the base. We gather here for Office Hours each week, and you can often find people hanging out here at random other times as well.
- Arcane Classroom and Science Lab — As the names suggest, these are our two classrooms. They also contain empowerment stations, if you're interested in that kind of thing.
- Library, Dorm, Chapel, Arboretum — These are all pure roleplay-oriented rooms. Check them out!
- Gymnasium — Another pure roleplay oriented room. The gymnasium is also sometimes decorated and used for special events like dances.